[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.85 patch: different speeds for fast/slow forward/rewind

Hi,

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> ... To control this, function of the left/right key
> has changed a bit:
>
> During playback : left -> enter fast forward
>                   right -> enter fast rewind
> During pause :    left -> enter slow forward
> 		  right -> enter slow rewind
> During forward :  left -> increase speed
>                   right -> decrease speed
> During rewind :   right -> increase speed
>                   left -> decrease speed
>
> Down is pause in all modes, Up returns to normal play in all
> modes.

Trickmode is really working well. It's also a fine idea to make it
configurable. But wouldn't it be better to find a more comfortable way
to turn trickmode on and off instead of struggling through the menu
tree? I thought of one of the so far unused keys in playback mode (AFAIK
red, 1, 3, 5)... What do you thing about this idea?

ciao,
Mel