[linux-dvb] vdr 0.85 patch: timer handling fixup

Hi all,

I fixed a small bug and removed an annoyance with the timers:

- When setting a recording on-shot timer inactive, the timer was
delete even if the stop-time hasn't been reached (technical: the
inactive timer is ignored by Matches()). Fixed.

- When a timer couldn't be recorded due to no free dvb card, vdr
was complaining this every second, filling the log. Now such a
timer is marked as jammed and only rechecked after some other
timer stopped recording.

TODO: when changing PrimaryLimit timers
have to be rechecked, but I didn't managed this, as damned c++
doesn't let me call the needed function from there.

You can download the patch at:
http://www.talknet.de/~huels/down/vdr-0.85-jammed-timer-patch.gz

Have fun.

--