[linux-dvb] Re: vdr 0.84 patch: different speeds for fast/slow forward/rewind

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 07:38:16PM +0000, Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> Hi,
> I made another patch, which gives you 3 speeds for fast/slow
> forward/rewind. To control this, function of the left/right key
> has changed a bit:

Great patch. It works fine. But nevertheless, I have some suggestions for
improvements :-)
- step through all modes (back321, still, slow forward123, forward,
  fastforward123) using only the left/right keys. (as a videorecorder do it)
  Currently one needs to go back to normal play to get from backward to
  forward (and through the other modes)
- OSD to see in what of the various winding modes am I

        Matthias