[linux-dvb] Re: Antwort: CAM problems solved

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> I've just made some tests ... and the problem is still here .. after
> watching a replay the encrypted channels are gone ... I've tried with
> watching recordings only 2 mins and I had 50% success with encrypted
> channels after watching. But when I watch longer the chances are
> very high
> that the encrypted channles don't work anymore .. it's the same as before
> :-(

To all of you having this "CAM problem":
I've got 2 seperate single-DVBs-card systems and on both the same problem,
BUT: the problem also shows up if I just watch TV for a "while". For me it
seems that this problem has nothing to do with replaying recordings. The
time before the problem shows up is very different each time. Sometimes yet
after 2 minutes, and another time not until 2 hours after reloading the
driver. Further, the problem also appears when using other programs than
VDR, i.e. ntuxzap.
This was my analysis so far.

Cya,
Ulrich Röder <dynamite@efr-net.de>