[linux-dvb] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.90

On 06 Aug 2001 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> - Added support for replaying DVDs. See INSTALL for instructions on how to
>   compile VDR with DVD support.

Great work!
Any way, I found a few things:
- You can enable progessbar during dvd replay, but there is shown
  nothing.
- After pause I don't get clear audio in dvd replay. I have to
  enter fast forward to restore audio function. Anybody else?

And a question:
If a dvd has DD5.1, what is the sound output? DolbyPrologic or a
2-channel-downmix? My problem is that the different audiotracks
on a dvd are replayed at very different volumen. And it seems
that DD5.1 tracks are much lower that real ProLogic tracks.

> Haven't had time yet to adopt the other patches (like "jump-to" or "trickmode"),
> but will do so later - please be patient...

Yeah, trying my very best ;-)
For the impatient: I hope to get some of the patches adapted to
the new version tomorrow.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan