[linux-dvb] divx4lin produces only blank movies

Hi,

I tried yesterdy divx4lin (0.33), but the only thing I am able to get is a
blank movie with the soundtrack.

xine, mplayer, and other aviplayers report still DIVX Movie, and so it
seems the headers are ok, but the movie is black, and the size of the
generated output avi looks like the soundtrack only.

I am using in conjuction with divx4lin the following:

- avifile-0.6.0.20011003
- mpeg2dec-0.2.1-cvs
- lame3.89beta.tar.gz

Does anybody here use divx4lin, and if yes, which additional components do
you use ?

TIA