[linux-dvb] Re: Using NOVA-t in the UK

I heard from someone else that he has a Hauppauge card and Brooktree chip on
it. Great :-(.

Well, the driver would need anyhow more clean interface to the PCI<->L64781
bridge.

I have been reading the driver source, and it really could use some cleanup.
The Rolf Siebrecht patch at
http://home.t-online.de/home/rolf.siebrecht/dvb-patch.html seems to contain
a lot of useful cleanups that would be worth while integrating.

If I only get the reception and tuning working reliably, then I'd be happy
to help relocate the extra baggage from the huge dvb.c.