[linux-dvb] Re: Wrong audio with driver 2001-10-18

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I just tried the latest driver (2001-10-18) with VDR.
>
> It would appear that setting the audio PIDs often doesn't work with
> the new driver version. I often get the video of one channel and the audio
> of another (or no audio at all). With driver version 2001-09-21 this worked
> flawlessly in VDR.

Yep - I noticed that too.

Earlier October versions worked fine so far... I experienced a few times
however that video and audio was gone completely after a few channel
switchings whereas VDR continued working 'normally' without complaints.
Recording, replaying, and channel switching worked fine without error
messages in the log (!) but blackness and silence from the tuner...

Maybe some 'new' problem? Has anyone experienced this too?

I'll give 2001-09-21 another try for 24/7 operation.

--
Thomas