[linux-dvb] Re: CI Modules -> List Update

I have DVB drivers 0.9x and two CIs working "fine".

Aston 1.04 (Seca)
won't switch Audio PID on Canal+ France

Viaccess Red Cam 478 (Viaccess)
Will switch Audio PIDs on Canal+ France !

The main problem to me is that CIs aren't always detected when loading the
DVB module. Usually I load the DVB driver then I have to insert a CI.

Have fun,
.Nx7
..EbaT