[linux-dvb] Re: Switching Problems

Sergei Haller wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Sergei Haller wrote:
>
> > two weeks ago (as vdr 0.96 came out) I switched from
> > vdr 0.93 and dvb_20010817 to
> > vdr 0.96 and dvb_20010930 (not the newest snapshot, but there were no
> > changes in the driver since then. at least according to the ChangeLog)
>
> I just noticed, that vdr 0.97 is released by Klaus and that there are
> changes on the driver meanwhile...
> I don't know if the problem is already solved.

I just did a complete new 'get' on the CVS driver (which resulted in the newest
file being dated 2001-10-25) and tried it with the latest VDR version 0.97.

The initial channel switching went fine, but after that the PID setting apparently
failed when doing further switchings.

Can one of the driver developers please comment on this?
Is there something VDR has to handle differently with drivers after 2001-09-21
(which is pretty much the last version of the driver that works for VDR)?

Klaus