[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DVB-T

> Hi Dave,
>
> Care to share how you got this working? I got the DVB-S (with MPEG decoder
> hw) card working with astra sattelite recently, and am now interested in
> getting some local content as well..
> My explorations of the DVB-S Nova were less than successful.
>
> cheers,
>
> Bradley

Certainly, I used dvbstream from http://www.linuxtv.org together with mplayer
from www.mplayer.sourceforge.net

In one console window I run './dvbstream vpid apid', then when that's running
in another window I run

./dumprtp | ../DVB/apps/mpegtools/ts2pes vpid apid | mplayer -gui -

Clunky, and all that data bouncing around the network stack can't be helping
performance, but it works for me.

Dave