[linux-dvb] Re: CVS update failing

On 04 Dec 2001 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>> It did not helped. I'm getting still the same error :-(
>>
>> cvs server: Updating libdvb
>> cvs [server aborted]: Virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
>
> Works just fine here - although there is currently nothing to update...

Well, it still not works for me. Getting the same message all the
time. Strange that it fails on the same dir every time, the dirs
before libdvb are scanned fine.

I also tried a fresh checkout, but:

# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co DVB
cvs server: Updating DVB
cvs server: Updating DVB/apps
cvs [server aborted]: Virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory

Could this depend on the cvs version I'm using? I have 1.10.8,
but never had any problems with it.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan