[linux-dvb] network froze

Dear Mr. linuxtv !

I use drivers from CVS (also 0.9.4 have this problem too), and use
dvbtune to start network. My receive channel up to 4 Mbit, but some
not standart, my ISP have 39800 SR.
So, while i pinging - all is ok.
But if i got data by download, download stopped, and i see full sync
(signal and etc is good) - but not any data come. On CVS drivers (i
see changes to support multicast/promisc) while i try tcpdump -n -i
dvb0_0 , and terminate this tcpdump, data receive again (but after
something packets stopped again)
Any people have solution to solver this?

Thank you!
Fedorishenko Denis Olegovich
nuclearcat@nuclearcat.com * Tel: +380 679322793
www.nuclearcat.com * www.planetsky.org * www.itelsat.org