[linux-dvb] About composite videoout port.......

 Hi! all...
 I live in S.Korea and I am using TechnoTrend DVB-S card(Rev 1.5).

 Though there were several errors when compiling driver and APIs, I was able
to solve those problems thanks to this mailing list.

 I could see DVB-S pictures of KoreanSat and DVB-S sample pictures of stream
player. And yet, a problem happened when I connected TT card's composite
video output to TV. I could see only block-and-white screen. IMHO, because
of PAL/NTSC, namely, my TV only supports NTSC signal, PAL signal might
appear in black-and-white picture. At once, I connected videoout to the
other TV which supports both PAL/NTSC signal. Then, I was able to
see colorcast. But the screen was blicking as if vertical frequency was
lower than even 30Hz(not exact :)).

 I want to know how to solve this problem.
 Any Ideas? Thank you in advance...

Park...
CPU : MIPS-5 RM5231
kernel : 2.4.2_hhl20
gcc ver. : mips_fp_le-gcc 2.95.3
siemens_dvb-0.9-latest
vdr-1.0.0
fbtv in console mode...
No V4L APIs(TuxView, XawTV....) are used. I want to use TT card only in
console mode.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English. :)