[linux-dvb] Re: help, please?

Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2002 at 16:42 gyao wrote:

>   Thank you very much for the help Wolfgang Wershofen! :))))) Really you
> gave a great hand ! I was almost getting discouraged.

You're welcome. ;-) I'm glad, I was of some help for you.

>     Thank you Denis for the tip of the patch but it is OK if it doesn't show
> the signal  if it is working. If I need I will apply it later.

What patch (Denis seems to have answered only by PM and not to the list)?
Something for dvbtune to show the signal strength on Nova cards?
Could you please forward that patch to me? I'd be interested in
seeing what signal strength I really have. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Wolfgang