[linux-dvb] Re: Poll problem with multiple PIDs

Hi,

I tested your program and I have indeed the same results.
Then I opened only one fd_demux with the same results !!.
There must be something wrong with your program , because I can open up to 8
fd_demux's with dvbstream.
If I know something more, I let you know.

hugo