[linux-dvb] Bugfix for mplex

Hi,

I found some byte ordering bugs in the mpegtools. These bugs caused a
difference in VPTS and APTS of several hours in mplex.

I changed the return value of the function rans_pts_dts to to a 64 bit
integer, because the PTS is a 33 bit counter and cannot be stored in a 32 bit
integer. It seems that there are some other places where PTS is stored in a
32 bit integer, but I did not fix it everywhere.

Additionally I inserted some heuristics to correct errors from files recorded
by VDR.
The fixes solve most of the problems with converting vdr-files into correct
mpeg-files.

To avoid problems with CR/LF the attached patch is gzipped. It has to be
applied to the directory DVB/apps/mpegtools.

Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Eickeler
Fraunhofer-Institut für Medienkommunikation IMK

-- Type: application/x-gzip
-- File: mplexpatch.gz