[linux-dvb] Info?: Nexus-s/CI/CAM seca

Sorry for the bothering question!

I'm going to buy CI and a CAM seca for my Nexus-s; on linuxdvb.tv I read
that, for DVB-s Rev2.1, seca CAM is supported, but I have a Rev2.2 and I
don't find any information about that. Actually I need a seca2 CAM, but
I think the difference is in the smart-card, but I'm not sure.

If anyone has experience of similar setup, I'll be happy to know if
there are problems or not.

Actually I do not understand why a CAM should work and another not (CI,
CAM wiring and communication protocol should be published standard, but,
in the case I have trouble to make it work, is there the possibility to
get debug information from driver/firmware to make it work in a
reasonable time?

Thank you all

--
                                    Antonino Sergi

La strenua predilezione umana per l'irrilevante e' il peggior
      nemico della nostra specie!

The tireless human fondness for unremarkable things is the
      worst enemy of our species!

                                    Antonino Sergi