[linux-dvb] 2nd ANNOUNCEMENT : First #LinuxDVB reallive Meeting

Hi all,

The location is fixed now. The Meeting will be at "Hotel-Gasthof zur Mühle"
in "85737 Ismaning" (http://www.hotel-muehle.de )on 17th and 18yh of August
.

Sadly the price per room is a bid higher than expected. The cost is 75€ for
a single room and 95€ for a two-bed room. But it's a very nice hotel with
much wellness possibilities (like extreme vdr-whirlpool'ng)

If anyone needs a room, please contact me with real name by PM.

Some of the most important developer will attend (like vdr-klaus,
dvd-andreas, lcd-martin, teletext-peter and picviewer-allesio)

Still we have no agenda and no plans what will happen there, but in any
case it will be a nice and funny meeting (maybe we can see klaus hitting
andreas with the x-men dvd ....:-)

For comments, discussions and additions to the agenda reply to the
mailinglist. AGAIN The meeting is open for everyone, not just for the
people from the IRC Channel !!!

Hope to see many people there
Greetings
Stefan