[linux-dvb] Re: Can't get DVB-S 1.3 Working fine under MDK 8.2

> | vdr --help :
> |   -v DIR,   --video=DIR    use DIR as video directory (default: /video)
> |
> | so configure your runvdr script and tell vdr what dir to use as video dir

> I already did it but he complains about some missing files and comes to the
> loop again.

what files are missing ? using the aiuo-patch ? have no mp3sources.conf file ?
or not in the right dir ? (in the video-dir or in that dir you specified:

  -c DIR,   --config=DIR   read config files from DIR (default is to read them
                           from the video directory)

> | > I think it is the devfs is cause this confusion .
> | >

> | nope.
> I was saying that cause I saw it somewhere on net.
anyway, I don't think so. you hace to read some readme's and the manual ..

> | > Anyway what I really need is to set the tunne to get internet again :(
> | > as I
 user a satelite provider for it.

> | not possible with new drivers right now , as written everythere, you have
 use the old ones (0.82 AFAIK)

> 0.82 simple doesn't go with my currently kernel dunno way maybe it needs
> some patch that I couldn't find at net.

maybe asking here, could help you, since a lot of people reading this ;o)

> Thanks.

Steffen

Computer are like air conditioners: They stop working properly if you open
windows!