[linux-dvb] Hauppauge DVB cards

Hi,

Just wondering, i'm thinking of buying a DVB-S card, but from what I have
read and what people have told me, I need a 'fully featured' dvb-s card to
get full functionality from using VDR. Therefore i'd like to know if
anyone in the group can suggest which card I can buy in the UK, that will
give me full functionality with VDR.

From what I can tell, the two readily available cards in teh UK are:
Hauppauge WinTV Nova and the WinTV Nexus-s
Both are the only satellite cards that are listed on the hauppauge uk
website, but dabs.com also lists a WinTV DVB-S. Is this just the Nexus-S
or is it a totally different card?

Are all of the above 'fully featured'? If not, which one's are?

One other quick question, I already have a Nova-t pci, which I'm currently
using fine. However, is there a 'fully featured' digital terrestrial card
available in the UK? If so, who makes it, what card is it and where in the
UK can I obtain it?

Thanks

Gary Richards