[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-T PCI

Samstag, 31. August 2002 at 22:00 Ben Dooks wrote:

> I have recently purchased one of these cards, and have verified it
> works under windows-xp.

> I am trying to use dvdtune (v0.3) and dvdstream (v0.4) with the
> latest cvs driver (2-3 days old now).

> I cannot get the card to tune...

As you might have seen in the archives, I posted a similar problem to
the list a few weeks before. Meanwhile I had a few words with Dave
Chapman. Result: dvbtune does not work for Nova-cards with the latest
drivers! Full featured DVB-s cards tune without any problem.
Dave is working on the problem, but will solve it only for the
NEWSTRUCT DVB-drivers. But also with NEWSTRUCT and dvbtune, both latest
version from CVS, dvbtune doesn't work yet.

The last version of DVB drivers I'm aware of, which work with dvbtune,
are the ones from May 21st. You can get them from
www.linuxdvb.tv/download.

HTH

--
Best regards