[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement, new driver features

Hi,

> >The webspace itself is not really a problem, only deciding what the best
> >solution would be for everybody.
> >We planned to put it on www.metzlerbros.de. We probably only would
> >have to upgrade it to have more space and traffic.
> >The downside with this is that we cannot offer any CVS there.
> >Maybe something like sourceforge would be a better solution.
>
> install a cvs system on my server should not be the problem, and if you
> want do do so, you can transfer to domain to my server ;-)
> I'll checkout if cvs is possible without any trouble tomorrow.

I can offer CVS (and FTP, WWW, maillist etc if needed) space on the
mplayerhq.hu server. It's on 100mbit net, 2x40GB (mirror) for cvs & www,
80gb for ftp. (ftp & www are mirrored on 2 servers, one in .hu and one in
usa). CVS is configured since a year and used heavily for mplayer
development.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team