[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova + devfs + NEWSTRUCT : No stream at all

Hi,
i said that tuxzap doesn't complain, thats right but now i compiled szap
and i get strange lines, perhaps that is intended like that, but see
yourself please:
status 1f | signal aeae | snr dfdf | ber 00000000 | unc 00000000 |
FE_HAS_LOCK
infinite lines like that with just the values after signal and snr
changing a bit are printed out in the console till i terminate it, is
that like its intended?
    BrainFrog