[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-patch for 2.5er kernels

Hello ;-)

As at work I run 2.5 for quiete some times (and 2.4 also because of some
still incompatibility...) I wanted to try the patch for DVB ;-)

I have tried to patch the files I got that way:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co -D 20020909 -r NEWSTRUCT DVB

(and also:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co -r NEWSTRUCT -D 20020909 DVB)

And of course from 20020908, but I got too many rejects :-((

Are my cvs commands right?
Do someone know about where I could get the Makefile and Rules.make from
2.5.20 without having to download full kernel source (or patch back to
2.5.20...)?

I hadn't enough time to read the whole set of patches, but it really
seems that they should make differences for 2.4 kernels, so it would be
very nice to have those directly in the cvs, any hope?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire