[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with the new firmware

Hi,
a friend of mine had a simmilar problem(parts of the card getting damn
hot->crash), i think he put his gfx ard that produced a whole lot of
heat into another slot further away what seems to have solved the
problem, ut i don't know for sure if thats because of the reduced heat
or some strange IRQ,..conflict, but i guess an additional cooler can
never be wrong, atleat i its not too loud(bad expirence ;) ).
BrainFrog