[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T with MPEG2 decoder/TV-out

In message <Pine.LNX.4.21.0209131821570.3969-100000@kinda.undone.org.uk>
          bigg <bigg@mba4.org> wrote:

> > From what I've read so far, it seems like I'll have to buy a 'full'
> > DVB-s card (e.g. Hauppauge Nexus-s) *and* a 'budget' DVB-t card (e.g.
> > Hauppauge Nova-t).  i.e. I'll use the MPEG-2 hardware in the DVB-s card,
> > and the tuner hardware in the DVB-t card!  Madness, I know!  :-(
>
> That's what I do at the moment :(

:-(

Ah well, at least I know that it works OK!  When I have the case, that's
what I'll have to do, I suppose.  :-(

> There must be somewhere in Europe to buy the cars that'll ship to the UK?

You'd think so, wouldn't you...?  Maybe Technotrend and Hauppauge have some
kind of trade agreement - that they won't stemp on each other's toes or
whatever?

> If you find somewhere let me know :)

I'll post to the list if I find anything useful.  Hopefully others can do
the same.

--
Richard.

"Got to be good looking, cos it's so hard to please."