[linux-dvb] lockups with NEWSTRUCT

Hello,

I have been experimenting with vdr-1.1.10 and the NEWSTRUCT driver.  As I
start a FTA channel, go into the menu, and scroll through the channels
(but don't select one) Soon my vdr freezes.

I am using REMOTE=KBD and DEBUG_OSD=1

The machine has locked up, doesn't respond to pings etc, but the DVB card
continues to display the FTA channel.

This is with 2.4.19-RC1+LL+PREEMPT+firm timers.  This works out just fine
with the head driver.  It is configured as a UP kernel.

_J

From field.