[linux-dvb] creating DVB stream

  Hello,

 Searching through the mailing list, I've found a lot of references to
receiving (and decoding) the DVB stream. But I haven't found anything on
the topic of creating a DVB stream to broadcast (over satellite).

 Is there any code, tool or anything else in the open source arena that
gives a jumpstart to someone wanting to *create* a DVB stream from
scratch ? (I'm particularly interested in creating an IP over DVB stream)

 How about closed-source starter kits ?

 *Any* pointers, information or documentation on this topic would be
greately appreciated,

   thank you,

     John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
               ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##