[linux-dvb] News about DTV-a1 card

 I finally got a reply from the team at plaindigital on there a1 card

Here is there reply.
"Hello Dylan,

please excuse the lack of an answer but we have all been to the IBC in
Amsterdam for the last week.

In any case we are not offering this product to private cusomers anymore
but instead we are attempting to find OEM partners around the world
interested in licensing and manufacturing our product. Should we make
this
product available again, I will let you know.

sincerely,

stuart Pekowsky"

 This is a dam shame as it IS as far as iam aware the only card that
could in theory work in Australia In my regional Area "Sydney" Which
uses both vhf and uhf bands :(.

If anyone has any other cards that could work in Australia pls post to
the list :)