[linux-dvb] Re: Anyone tryed this?

But that sounds like it's supported. Except for tuning poses problems.
IIRC this was initially the same with the NOVA-T cards.
Maybe a little hacking will do the trick.

start looking at
http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/vdr/2001/11-2001/msg00329.html
or try to contact Dave Chapman <dave@dchapman.com> directly.

CU,