[linux-dvb] help with winTV-nova-t-PCI

Greetings,

I am new to this list.

I have been using analog TV cards such as pixelview and Hauppauge wintvGo
on Linux.   I have digital terrestial television in my area and I am thinking
of buying a Hauppauge  WinTVnova-t-PCI (or rquivalent) card for digitial
terrestial television.

I  would like to know if the linux driver available (and described for  cards
like the  WinTVnova for digitial satellite TV)  can be used with the
Hauppauge WinTVnova-t-PCI- card for Digitial terrestial Television.

Yours sincerely
CT