[linux-dvb] Siemens s-video? was Re: Siemens DVB-C TV-out sync?

At 10:22 25.9.2002 +0300, you wrote:
>I just got Siemens DVB-C card that was sold with name Activy 300 here in
>Finland. It has SAA7146AH and TMX320AV7111GFN chips.
>
>I tried both ntuxplayer and mplayer with mpegpes plugin and both had
>problems with TV-out sync. I did get somekind of picture but it was
>clearly out of sync and kept rolling, changing the number of lines didn't
>help. I tried many different files like PAL SVCD, DivX and PAL DVD VOB.

Problem solved. I was using s-video cable connected to Y/C video out and
ofcourse Siemens DVB-C (classic long rev. 1) was using composite. Is there
any way I could configure it to output s-video instead for better picture
quality? Is it possible to output RGB and audio from SCART?

Marko Kenttälä, Software Engineer
TERAFLOPS Ltd., Member of Elektrobit Group
Mobile: +358407501832, Fax: +35832619255
http://www.teraflops.com, http://www.elektrobit.com