[linux-dvb] problems with dmxSctFilterParams and NEWSTRUCT

Hi Holger,

I have been doing a bit of experimentation with the NEWSTRUCT driver and
have concluded that the driver may cause the computer to lock up when a
section filter is active.  In both vdr and an independant program, using
the current NEWSTRUCT driver with one or more section filters active,
lockups may occur at random intervals.  It seems the more often the
section filters are triggered the greater potential for a hard lock.  The
card itself is capable of continuing to decode the stream as long as
interaction from the PC is not needed.  There appears to be a direct link
between the sct filters and the lockups.

_J
From field.