[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with low frequencies on DVB C card

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I applied your patch to the NEWSTRUCT branch. Could you please send me a
> note when you get the very low bands working, too?

Hi!

Sorry for the double posting, listar seemed to have posted it although I
got an error message saying I'm not on the list. (My sender address was
wrong.)

Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough, but the idea with my patch was to
get below 150 MHz working. 130 MHz is the lowest frequncy used here so I'm
unable to test below that, but I assume it should work down to 40 MHz.

Here is the same table with my addition to avoid misunderstandings :)

Frequency                       dvb-20021007  NEWSTRUCT  my patch
130 MHz, QAM 64, 7146000 S/s    NO            NO         YES
140 MHz, QAM 64, 7146000 S/s    NO            NO         YES
150 MHz, QAM 64, 7146000 S/s    NO            YES        YES
162 MHz, QAM 64, 6875000 S/s    NO            YES        YES
270 MHz, QAM 64, 7146000 S/s    YES           YES        YES
....                            YES           YES        YES

Kimmo