[linux-dvb] Error when insmod DVB driver

Hello,

I download the Siemens DVB linux device driver and compire it without error. But when I "make insmod" it has errors below:
  dvb_net.o: unresolved symbol skb_over_panic_Rb760733d
  dvb_net.o: unresolved symbol alloc_skb_R5932cf7d
  dvb_net.o: unresolved symbol netif_rx_Rea2fde23
In general, it's because kernel version incorrect, but the other modules work well. Did somebody have such error before? My kernel version is Redhat 2.4.7-10. Need help!

Regards
hxz
10/11/02

Home | Main Index | Thread Index