[linux-dvb] Re: Satelco TT_BUDGET problems

I think I have found the problem and it is not in the drivers.  My
current DVB-s card seems to send only about 30mv p-p of 22khz tone.  My
receiver monitored the same way sends about 80mv.  I think the budget
card may be malfunctioning.   I am going to try and get another and
perhaps repair this one.
Thanks
-Chris