[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T does not tune

Are you using the latest CVS version of dvbtune?  You can get it from

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvbtools/

(click on the CVS link and follow the instructions).

Both dvbtune and dvbstream now support the current CVS driver.  DVB-T is
tested quite well, DVB-S and DVB-C is untested by myself.

If you still can't get it to work, post details of your dvbtune command-line
here.

Regards,

Dave.