[linux-dvb] Re: Patch for frontends/ves1820.c

> But couldn't that cause interference between the two tuners in case they
> are both tuned to the same transponder? I guess that's what
> dvb_bend_frequency tries to avoid.

True. But even without dvb_bend_frequency both cards tune to the same
transponder just fine. I guess the normal zigzag already introduces a bend?
Like, card 1 will lock to XXX Hz, then trying to tune card 2 to XXX Hz might
fail but the zigzag will lock the card at XXX-62500 Hz. Not sure, but for
now, for me, dvb_bend_frequency does more harm than good.

Cheers,
Dennis