[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-T is being dicky.

Further to this, I've used the CVS from this morning since a one-line fix
was applied.. I'm getting further this time since I can often get the XML
channel list from dvbtune....

VDR 1.1.13 itself will now let me tune to BBC1 and BBC NEWS 24 but not
either of BBC TWO or CBBC! :// Very very strange...

I still can't pick up any other muxes (is the second BBC mux actually
broadcasting anything?) but that's more due to the small aerial I'm using...

Anyway, how does VDR deal with QAM and FEC since there's no mention of it in
channels.conf?

gdh