[linux-dvb] Re: Using new driver with DVB-T

On Saturday 26 Oct 2002 20:43, you wrote:
> maybe you didn`t add group video , and makedev didin`t create devices
> properly ?
> on my athlon 1,4 (after tuning with dvbtune) cpu load was about 20%, but
> on my second k6-2 450 is about 7-9% :) (I don`t know why)

Oops :-/

I just followed the INSTALL instructions. After creating the video group and
running the makedev script things are now working. The driver still thinks
I've got a Grundig card, and CPU is 45% until I tune a station in for the
first time then it drops to 3% (was 5% with the old driver).

Thanks for the pointer.

Dave