[linux-dvb] dvb-driver latest cvs, from 1.11 and from 1.10 errormessage

HI!

Never had problems in compiling the drivers for a long time. Now I crashed my
box and had installed completly new. On compiling there are no messages. But
then I trying make insmod :

insmod dvb-ttpci.o;
Using /lib/modules/2.4.19-16mdk/kernel/drivers/input/input.o.gz
Using /lib/modules/2.4.19-16mdk/kernel/drivers/input/evdev.o.gz
dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters.
      You may find more information in syslog or the output from dmesg
make[1]: *** [insmod] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses Verzeichnis
»/home/steffen/dvbcvs/driver/av7110«
make: *** [insmod] Fehler 2

The card is in there ! Hopefully anyone knows whats wrong here and can help me
out ? Before I have used a ac97 onboard sound, now I have a Terratex dmxfire
1024 and the dvb directly plugged on the sound board. Don't think this is
causing the error. Think I'm a way to stupid right now. Please help me , wil
record today 16.00 and don't have a working system :(

Thanks in advance

Greets

Steffen

--