[linux-dvb] DVB-T no PID numbers on DVBTUNE

I've recently installed DVBtune to uae with my Nova-T PCI card. I live in the
uk and have correctly worked out the multiplexe frequencies of my local Winter
Hill transmitter.

I've got everything compiled and working and the card is finding the singal at
a good signal level and locking on. However when I use dvbtune -i i (with
correct qam etc settings) to try and find out the PID's for that stream, it is
not giving me correct information. it is not display pid= but instead
ServiceID=. I've tryed using these ServiceID numbers as PID numbers but they
don't work. I've noted that which ever multiplex frequencie I dvbtune -i with,
it still comes up the same information i.e. channel names. Is this some strange
bug ?

Has anybody else seen this problem and knows a way around it ?

Thanks in advance

Darren Sellers