[linux-dvb] Re: How do I watch TV ?

When I launch ntuxzap, I get :

ntuxzap
display: No such file or directory
Using default dvbrc.
Error:  is not a valid keyword at

My /root/.dvbrc file is empty. So how do I generate that dvbrc file ?

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD
Research & Development

Marcus Metzler wrote:
Alexandre CONRAD writes:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I might be a newbie (and I am), but I can't figure out how to watch TV.
 > Can someone help me out on this one please ? I have the lastest CVS +
 > Hauppage Nexus dvb-s. I'm locked on Eutelsat W3. I know there are not
 > many channels here, but this is experimental. I'm trying to lock and
 > watch a clear channel :
 >
 > http://www.eutelsat.com/pdf/the_home/tvlineup.pdf
 >
 > go page 8 (W3    (7° EAST))
 > I'm trying to watch Globcast TV. (Suiss M6).
 >
 > Can someone tell me how I can do that please ?

The dvbrc below works for me with rtuxzap, ntuxzap and tuxzap. I can
find all the channels with a transponder search, but some are
encrypted and I can't view them and won't get a channel name.

Marcus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index