[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: Timing recording

what about vdr, with the build-in cut function you should be able to get your clean video, or you convert it to *.mpg and cut it with something else
Yeah, that's okay. The recording it not really a problem, the cutting neither. The thing is that I want to do that everyday, and I want to automate it... so I don't have to care about it. I set it up once, and we're done. I'm not looking for cutting tools, or recording tools, really, I'm looking for a technic to make that happend automaticly.

Any ideas ?

--
Alexandre CONRAD
Research & Development