[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with dvb-t

Title: Message
Is there /dev/dvb/adapter0 ?  Did you miss doing a ./makedev.napi?

Only thing I can think of that might cause those errors.

Andy.
Ok this is probably going to be easily answered as I am fairly new to linux.
I have a nova-t dvb card, the drivers 'make' and 'make insmod' with no problems and I have /dev/dvb
The problem I have is trying to use dvbstream and dvbtune, they give the errors FRONTEND_DEVICE : no such file or directory and DEMUX_DEVICE : no such file or directory.
help would be appreciated
Guy.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index