[linux-dvb] Re: Internet via sat questions

Hi Göran
<citat vem="Göran Lindberg">
> Hi!
> However if I ping just once, 'ping -c 1 some.place.com'
> then I don't get any DUP!:s.
> Maybe it has something to do with the long response time
> via sat...
That would be because ping -c 1 means 'ping until 1 packet has been
returned'. I bet if you change the count to 2 or 3 you'd see dupes here,
too.
/Eddie
PS God Jul & Gott Nytt År!

--
Eddie Olsson <eddie@avajadi.org>
Fingerprint: 2778 87FA 6708 58C0 8261 DFEB C8FA 4591 6E36 FCCB