[linux-dvb] Re: Nebula Electronics DTT card

In message <3E02EC97.7010208@convergence.de>
          Holger Waechtler <holger@convergence.de> wrote:

> Juri Haberland wrote:
>
> > From the FAQ at http://www.nebula-electronics.com/support/faq.asp:
> >
> > "Nebula Electronics is commited to bringing DigiTV to the linux
> > community and so we will be developing linux drivers and an API for our
> > card early in 2003."
>
> Please point them to the existing LinuxDVB API in Linux 2.5 kernels -
> when they open their specs they don't even have to write the driver on
> their own...

Yes, that's what I was thinking of, but I wanted to see if anyone else had
done so.  It would be terrible if they invented their own API!

--
Richard.

"Love, love me do. You know I love you.  I'll always be true."