[linux-dvb] Re: Announcement: new saa7146 driver core for the av7110 dvb driver

Hi,

I had a similar problem.
It seems to be due to the kernel sources from redhat.
Did you build your kernel on your own?

If not try the following:

"cd /usr/src/linux"
"cp configs/kernel-xxx.config .config"
"make oldconfig"
"make dep"

This seems to be enough. Otherwise the kernel includes seem to be "wrong"
somehow.
If it's not enough try a "make" inside "/usr/src/linux" after "make dep"
(don't panic, it doesn't install the kernel :)

regards,
Matthias