[linux-dvb] Re: Compile on redhat 7.3

Thanks for the help, that worked  a treat, just needed to reboot as well
to removed the 'borken' modules that i had previously insmod'ed

I'm following
http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2002/01-2002/msg00246.html
as it appears to be the best set by guide that i have found so far
however when i try and complie dvbtune i get the following error

make
gcc -Wall -I ../DVB/ost/include -I /usr/include/libxml2   -c -o tune.o
tune.c
tune.c:8:21: ost/dmx.h: No such file or directory
tune.c:9:21: ost/sec.h: No such file or directory
tune.c:10:26: ost/frontend.h: No such file or directory
tune.c:11:26: ost/frontend.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [tune.o] Error 1

Are some of the files missing on the current CVS copy ?

dvbtune is in /usr/local/src/dvbtune-0.3 and the main DVB stuff is in
/usr/local/src/DVB

--

Will Tatam
Email / JID	will@netmindz.net